Virtual WindEnergyMatch 2020
International Brokerage Event at WindEnergy Hamburg
1st - 4th December 2020
The international brokerage event WindEnergyMatch 2020 offers companies and research institutions along the entire value chain of wind industry an additional uncomplicated platform to make valuable contacts and find out new aspects of international cooperation possibilities.
In 2020 the Enterprise Europe Network together with Hamburg Messe will again support all players of the branch in establishing new business contacts.
The virtual fair and the brokerage event focus on the following areas:
- On- and Offshore
- Manufacturers of wind turbines
- Components / suppliers
- New materials / composites / raw materials / supplies / material processing
- Planning and project development
- Utility / grid operation / energy storage
- Finance and insurance
The matchmaking offers the following advantages to the participants:
- Added-value to the virtual trade fair participation
- Make contact to potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond
- Discuss cooperation possibilities in digital meetings in an informal atmosphere
- Develop and strengthen business and research relationships
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
Register and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All participants’ profiles will be published on the website of the Brokerage Event. Browse the profiles online and book meetings with interesting organisations or companies. Download the "b2match" mobile app (Google or Apple Store) to get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone, be informed about last-minute changes and manage additional meetings wherever you are.