B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners online. 30 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the next talk starts.
Register via the green "Register now" button.
Select the matchmaking sessions you wish to attend, so you will be able to book meetings in the matchmaking timeslots chosen by you.
2) Publish a business profile and a market place item
A clear and concise organization description and at least one clear marketplace item to raise your visibility on this platform is mandatory!
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Publish your offers or requests
Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes in the marketplace which enables other participants to search for suitable partners.
4) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
5) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Usually, accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically. Thus you have immediate access to time and location of a meeting.
Booking rules: Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone.
Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
6) Matchmaking Event
The participants can download their agenda and check the up-to-date meeting schedule online.
TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (Google oder Apple Store) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings (send/receive/confirm requests)
Please note; after the event, you will be asked for feedback regarding your meetings. Your feedback will help us to improve our services and assist you further, if required. Please inform your local Enterprise Europe Network Partner, if you initiate any cooperation as a result of WindEnergyMatch 2020.
How do remote 1:1 meetings work?
- Meetings are managed remotely via Video Calls provided by the b2match platform, thus no need to install any software!
- Check My agenda for your event schedule
- Check Meetings menu to see all your meetings details for each confirmed, pending, canceled meeting
- All confirmed meetings (if any) shows a "Meeting starts in ... days" button and meeting date/time information
- You can invite a Guest in your bilateral meeting. Read below for more details!
How to invite a Guest to your meeting?
You (profile holder) are the one taking part in virtual meetings. You can however invite a Guest to join a bilateral meeting (colleagues, interpreters...).
- Start your virtual meeting by clicking on 'Meet' in your Meetings tab
- Click the button 'Invite guests' available when accessing the virtual meeting to generate the invitation lin
- Copy and share the link.
The systems works fine with Max. 5 people in total (you, your counterpart, and up to 3 other people).
How do I join a scheduled meeting?
(How to Initiate a Virtual Meeting)
On the day of the event, you can access your meeting schedule by going to "Meetings" in the top right corner. There, you'll have an overview of all your meetings (past and upcoming).
- You can click on the green button "Start meeting" next to your meeting partner to enter the virtual meeting room and start the 1:1 meeting.
Please be on time for your meetings. Thank you!
- Your meeting partner doesn't show-up? Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting.
- if still your meeting partner does not show up, contact your local Support Office.
What should I check before joining the meetings?
(Technical Requirements for Virtual Meetings)
- Check your Time Zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current Time Zone selection. If this is not the Time Zone you are located in during the meetings, please change accordingly
- Please make sure you use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser
- Enable the microphone (and preferably the camera) in your browser.
- if you have issues with your microphone, try to test your microphone with other apps, such as Google Meet, Skype, Zoom, etc. If it still doesn't work, check your system settings to see if your microphone is enabled.
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ... days" - this will open the video call feature of your browser and will make a test call. You should be able to see yourself!
- Please start and end your meetings in time to avoid any delays
- The time left for the current meeting will be displayed on the right top corner of your video. Each meeting lasts 30 minutes